Sunday, May 18, 2008

Orbs...

Last Fall I was invited to take a tour of an organic dairy farm owned by my friends Jill and Randall Bates in the town where I live. I took my camera because I wanted to create a Blog entry on dairy farming so that others who live in large cities would have an idea how much work actually goes into getting that milk product in refrigerator. Upon examination I noticed that some photos had "orbs" in them.

There have been thousands who have captured orbs in their photos but did not have a clue as what they were. We know that they are some form of spiritual energy because up until recently, you could not see them with the human eye. It is now recognized and accepted by many that Orbs are pure spiritual energy, and is what we look like when we are not inhabiting a body.

I have always wanted to photograph orbs and now, I have. All of the pictures below were taken on my friend's farm except for the last one. My friend Robert (who resides in the Boston area) attended a wedding last year, and a fellow attendee insisted upon taking Robert's camera and snapping a photo of him so that my friend would have a momentum of the day; but guess what?? An "orb" showed up in the photo.....


In the barn: you can see a few orbs along the hind legs of the brown cow.


There are orbs floating along the bottom and in the darkened background.


Plenty of orbs floating about here..


Floating Orbs in the air and along the floor.


Two big ones here.....


I took an Orb and enlarged it as much as I could to show 'detail.'


Another enlargement...


And another.......


The last of the 'enlargements.'


Here is my friend Robert. Note the Orbs on his forearm and on his thigh.

No comments: