Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cloud Ships

One early evening as I sat working on the computer I felt compelled to look out the window.

Floating over my house were the beautiful Cloud ships I had seen pictures of online. Those of us in the spiritual community recognize them as disguises for spaceships, and though I have seen (and heard) ships in the night sky, daytime spottings have always eluded me.

What I also noticed was; these clouds were floating in the opposite direction when the sun is setting in my area. When the sun is setting the clouds always move west to east. On this day, the clouds were moving from east to west. As a matter of fact, when I see the ships during the night, they always come from east and head west.....

You are free to opinionate; but no matter what you may think, these are some beautiful clouds....


































There are other photos of "Cloud Ships" on the internet. I have included a few links here:
http://www.bariumblues.com/lenticular1.htm
and
http://earthstar.tripod.com/TSB_dir/cloudships.html

3 comments:

1fabric_lover said...

These photos of lenticular clouds are glorious! I have a question...where the colored lights visible inside the cloud formations?
We have lenticular clouds occasionally over Mr. Rainer here in Washington, and they always blow me away, but I've never seen any lights coming from them. Just wondering if you saw lights. Peace, Lou

heavensent said...

So sorry to just notice your comment. I do apologize! To answer your question; No! I did not notice any lights within the clouds. I was so fascinated to see them outside my house. I was elated!

heavensent said...

So sorry to just notice your comment. I do apologize! To answer your question; No! I did not notice any lights within the clouds. I was so fascinated to see them outside my house. I was elated!