Sunday, May 18, 2008

Etheric Energy in the Air

Approximately three years ago I attended a church wedding in my town. The groom's mother and father are good friends of mine and of course, I took my digital camera. I took quite a few photos and once again, when I returned home and downloaded them, I was 'disappointed' at how a few of them came out. I sporadically spot-checked my photos immediately after taking them to make sure the setting I chose was producing "desirable" results. A few had 'streaks' in them like I have never seen before.

Again; I began blaming myself thinking I may have "moved" while pressing the shutter, but I was seated for all of them and upon examining the results, I would have to be flying through the air to get these effects; so once again I consulted my inner knowledge and was told that this was ether energy or waves of spiritual energy. The high emotional love generated by the people in the building created concentrated energy; so concentrated that the camera was able to record it.

After looking at these photos you might have your own theories; but whatever you feel, you must admit that there was some type of strong energy generated during this special occasion.





No comments: