Saturday, May 17, 2008

Deva Energy In Hawaii

I became aware of phenomena showing up in my photographs back in the 1980's. At first I thought that it was a fluke of the camera and dismissed it as such. However, as these "flukes" continued to show up on random occasions, something within caused me to question "why" these things were happening, and "why" didn't these "flukes" happen all the time.

I had one trusted source outside of myself to consult about the photographic phenomena. His name was Elwood Babbitt. Elwood was a widely known "full Trance Medium" in the Spiritual Community. His talent was an ability to move his consciousness aside and allow his Guides to usher in trusted physically dis-embodied entities who would answer questions for whomever sat in the room with Mr Babbitt seeking more awareness.

During one of those times or sessions with Mr Babbitt I asked what were the odd blue (sometimes purple) flashes or flames of light that appeared in some of my photographs. The Entity speaking through Elwood's vocal chords told me I was capturing Deva Energy. I read about deva spirits a few years prior, and though I had seen photos of Fire Devas taken by another individual, I just knew it would not happen to me.

I have to say that I have found it does not matter what type of camera you use. If you are meant to capture spiritual energy with a camera, it will happen. The photos in this post were taken in Hawaii with a Minolta 35mm camera using good old fashioned film. Other photos that you will view in this Blog were taken with the newer digital cameras, ranging in price of the very cheap (when they first came out) to a Nikon CoolPix (that I have now).

So; here are the first ones I noticed.....

This one was taken from my hotel balcony. It should be noted that all of the Deva Energy in these photos show up as splashes of Blue Light.


This one was taken inside of my hotel room. Note the Deva Energy in the lower right-hand corner on the table leg.

This was taken walking behind a waterfall on Hotel grounds....


This was taken on the grounds of a Buddhist Temple in Hawai
i.

This was taken on the road going back to the hotel.

At first I thought there was some sort of "light leakage" into the camera affecting the film, but on careful examination, the Deva Light is transparent in some of the photos and as stated, this phenomena was not visible in every frame. It was as if the Deva Energy was "waving" at me and posing to let me know that they do exist.

No comments: